Planned Maintenance: North-bound transit provider, 2017-08-25 00:00-06:00

Stephen Fromm stephenf at nero.net
Thu Aug 24 12:06:33 PDT 2017

This work will also impact the Oregon Gigapop (OGIG) connection from Portland
to Seattle.  The OGIG path south to Los Angeles should not be impacted.
Customer traffic will shift to alternate paths during the maintenance
window and only be minimally impacted.

Please contact the NERO NOC if you have questions or concerns.

email: noc at nero.net
phone: 541.346.6376