Planned Maintenance: Corvallis to Portland Fiber Path, 12/12/2009, 0000-0400

David Crowe, Jr. crowed at nero.net
Tue Dec 8 11:51:55 PST 2009

The subject line on my previous note was in error - this one is more
accurate.

Apologies for the duplicates and any confusion.

David

David Crowe, Jr.                        Email:      crowed at nero.net
Director, NERO Network                  Phone:      541.346.1698
UO Computing Center                     FAX:        541.346.4397
1225 Kincaid
Eugene, OR 97401                        GPG Key ID: 9DEDD126

Fingerprint: 4860 7B9E D68F E95F 49CC  D074 CE8F 9483 9DED D126